I’d originally wanted to title this segment Everyday Adventures. My husband argued that wasn’t the best title when my adventures consisted of visiting castles and wandering the streets of Europe, but now I’m back home and I see the appeal of the title once more. It’s not as easy to identify adventures in my day-to-day life back in Indiana, but that’s why it’s even more important that I do so. Identifying the adventures both big and small in my life keeps my mind in a positive outlook. And it makes all the difference!
- Big Adventure: I’m beginning work on Book 2 in the International Adventures series! I’ve got a pretty good grasp on the main plot points. So now I’m diving into my characters and fleshing out the story. It’s going to be fun, but I always get nervous at the beginning of a new novel.
- Victory: I managed to lug over 100 lbs. of luggage through three airports all on my own. And I made it home safe and sound!
- Adventure: My husband is starting to work third shift for the next few weeks. We’re choosing to look at the positives. He now comes home and sleeps until 4 pm. We actually end up having more time together! Last night was his first night, and we took the dog for a walk, cooked dinner together, had a nice chat, and watched half a movie together.
- Victory/Adventure: With 12+ hours on a flight and a brain mushy from jet lag, I read or listened to 7 books this week! That’s crazy even for me. The books I’m reading? YA adventures!
- Adventure: I don’t bring up TV that often, but I just watched the most killer episode and can’t help it. Person of Interest (on Netflix) has kept up awesome tension through season three, which I’m currently on. There are five seasons out and I can’t wait to see where it’s going to go!
What adventures and victories, big or small, are you celebrating this week?
Download the free "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook!
If you want to create fabulous, accomplishable goals for 2017. Download the FREE, 9-page "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook to revolutionize your year.