It’s been a hectic week, where I’ve felt as if my wheels have been spinning non-stop, but I haven’t gotten a lot done. This could be because I always over-plan my day and then when I can’t accomplish it all (surprise, surprise) I don’t feel like I’ve gotten enough done. I’ll need to work on that. But that feeling is all the more reason that I’m glad I do this post. It’s the perfect reminder of all the things that went right this week!
- Adventure: I’ve started bullet journaling! I’m so excited. It’s been so much fun checking out all the amazing Pinterest pins and fabulous articles around the blog-o-sphere. I’m starting really simple, because those gorgeous, elaborate journals take time I don’t have, but it’s still been a wonder in helping me keep track of absolutely everything!
- Victory: I’ve created my first content upgrade. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s an awesome extra resource that subscribers can access for free! I’ve upgraded my 4 Tips to Fight Caffeine Withdrawal (Without Giving It Up), which is one of my favorite and most popular posts of 2016.
- Adventure: I’m changing email service providers. It’s a little bumpy at the moment, so please excuse any trouble or delays while I’m making the switch. I always find these things a bit complicated. But I think it’s absolutely going to be worth it! With my new provider, you’ll be able to choose exactly what kind of updates you want to receive so you’ll only get the best and most useful info for you!
- Adventure: You may not know this about me, but I absolutely love board games. I think it comes from playing board games several times a week with my family growing up. Wednesday, I learned a new game called Dominion with my friends. It was so much fun! And we’re considering making Wednesdays a weekly game night.
- Major Victory: I’ve created two new landing pages for writers and adventurers, AND I’ve completely updated and upgraded my resources library. It absolutely rocks! Right now, I’ve got 9 fabulous resources free for subscribers and it’s growing every month!
… Okay, I really shouldn’t do this. But, I’m seriously so excited about my new Resources Library that I’m opening it up to non-subscribers for this weekend only. After that, it will be forever locked behind password protection (which you can totally unlock by subscribing). So check it out now! The clock is ticking!
I’d love to heard from you! What were your major or minor adventures and victories this week? Please share in the comments!
Download the free "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook!
If you want to create fabulous, accomplishable goals for 2017. Download the FREE, 9-page "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook to revolutionize your year.