How was everyone’s Christmas? We had a lovely time with family! We ate lots of good food, played games, chatted, and generally had loads of fun! This year we’ve added another minister to the family, so most our traditions got a bit shook up. What’s your favorite transition?
- Victory: I managed to stay stress-free during the holidays. Between crazy schedules and unforeseen sickness, it was at times a bit mad, but I kept my calm all the way through.
- Adventure: I got an amazing new game called Viticulture! I’d played it once with friends 8+ months back, so I had to relearn it from scratch. It is one of the most games I’ve played in a long time and it’s absolutely gorgeous!
- Adventure: Christmas Eve, we travelled an hour South to my sister’s church where we watched her get up on stage to read a Christmas story to all the littlies. She was so nervous, but did a fantastic job!
- Victory: Tuesday, my husband and I got the house spotless! We spent most of the day sorting, organizing, and cleaning—while it’s not the most fun way to spend one of our days off, now we just get to relax in our fabulously clean house for the rest of the week. 😊
- Adventure: I got a Leuchtturm1917 for Christmas to start my first legit bullet journal! I’ve been researching layouts and designs all week. I’m a little nervous to set pen to paper, because the moment I do, it’s no longer perfect. But I’m also super excited. I’ve got a fabulous journal and supplies and now I’m ready to organize my world!
How was your Christmas? What were your adventures and victories this week? Share in the comments below!