Hold on a second, how did it get to be February?!?! I had months to prepare for the Sketchy Tacos book launch and now it’s in four days! Where did all my time go?
Anyone else have a similar feeling?
- Tactile Adventure: This week has been a little nutty on the crocheting front. For a couple weeks now I have had the insatiable urge to MAKE ALL THE PROJECTS. So while 2/3 through one project and halfway through another, I started and finished a third random project. I think I currently have crocheting ADHD. I have now managed to wrap up 2 out of the 3 projects (kind of… there was a running out of yarn issue), and I’ve designed an all new project. If designing your own crocheting projects sounds fun to you, you should check out my hit post How to Diagram a Unique Afghan Pattern.
- Health Victory: After steadily gaining weight for the past several months, I decided something had to be done. So I’ve cut out unhealthy snacks, trimmed back portion sizes, and added daily exercise. I wouldn’t say it’s been a fun adventure, but it has at least been fruitful. I weighed myself yesterday and I’ve lost 6 of the 9-14 lbs I’m shooting for. Woo hoo for the health victory… even if I miss the double chocolate chip cookies.
- Vicarious Adventure: I’ve been listening to Rick Riodan’s Heroes of Olympus series. While technically it’s a middle grade series, it’s so smart and fun that I’m having a blast. I will admit, I liked the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series better, but it’s still a worth-while read.
- Productivity Victory: I’ve been have productivity/distraction issues for a while. Not sure why, but some days it feels as if my head is all over the place and other days I just can’t seem to get it in the game. But Monday and Tuesday this week, I rocked it. Between those two days, I check 25 items off my to-do list–several of which were big items for the Sketchy Tacos launch. The only problem was then by Wednesday my head was a little burnt out, so I turned my focus to all the mindless things I needed to get done like entering receipts into my expense report and doing the laundry.
- Highly-Anticipated Victory/Adventure: Next Tuesday the Sketchy Tacos ebook goes live! I am beyond excited and so grateful to the many, many people who have helped turn my dream into a reality. To celebrate, I’m kicking off a two-week blog tour and hosting a Facebook Launch Party on February 7 from 5 pm to 7 pm. There’ll be music, (possibly dancing,) awesome Mexican recipes, and prizes so mark your calendars! You’re not going to want to miss this!
What adventures and victories have you celebrated this week? Do you have any upcoming adventures and victories you’re looking forward to? I’d love to hear from you!
Download the free "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook!
If you want to create fabulous, accomplishable goals for 2017. Download the FREE, 9-page "Rock Your 2017 Goals" workbook to revolutionize your year.