Today is my birthday! I can’t believe I’m turning 24. That is how old my mother was when she had me… which I find a little scary. When I look back at this year, it truly just flew. And because of that, I didn’t accomplish all the things that I wanted to. To be fair, it’s not entirely clear to me what I wanted to accomplish. This year, I say no more.
So I am coming up with 24 goals for my 24th year. And I’m going to have you hold me to them. Some are big and some are small, but all of them are important to me. This time next year, I will not be able to say what I said above. Thank you for taking this journey with me! 1. Gain 2,000 blog followers.
2. Have 50,000 monthly views.
3. Exceed 5,000 social media followers.
4. Redesign the blog for ease of use, retention, and style, including new header!
5. Attract advertisers and post sponsors.
6. Create 25 original craft posts.
7. Learn how to take proper craft photos and create backdrop.
9. Gobble down a freshly-baked pretzel while touring the sites of Munich, Germany.
10. See my cousin Richard’s new house and my aunt and uncle’s new flat in the UK.
12. Makeover the laundry room (that’s really just a closet) so that it’s easier to use.
13. Somehow attractively cover that giant hole above the fireplace… maybe tasteful shelves?
14. Make 10 blankets for Covered in Love (a partner with Safe Families for Children.)
15. Cut and assemble 50 pairs of shoes for Sole Hope.
16. Sponsor two local children for Christmas through yearly church outreach.
18. Spend 10 minutes at the beginning of the day in the Bible and in prayer for a month.
19. Get an agent or decide to indie publish.
20. Do one death defying act, such as parasailing or bungie jumping.
21. Be able to easily converse in Spanish with my in-laws.
22. See 4 musicals/plays/concerts.
23. Read 40 books.
24. Workout 3 days a week for 4 weeks consistently.
So what are your goals for the next twelve months? Do you have them written down somewhere? Do you have any goals you want to accomplish before this calendar year? Please share!